Science and Innovation Wānanga
Murihiku Regeneration hosted its inaugural Science and Innovation Wānanga on 24 and 25 November 2021.
View the sessions here on YouTube - thanks to Sono Sounds Systems.
We are living in uncertain times. Murihiku Regeneration is the coming together of four Papatipu Rūnanga of Murihiku to build a regenerative economy that will support future generations. To achieve this we will use and leverage our principles of kaitiakitanga – through innovation, protecting the environment and effective decision-making.
We are about
- Acknowledging our mana whenua and crown partnership
- Supporting community, education, upskilling, environment and industry
- Training, work force capability development and alignment to industry development
- Creating development opportunities through commercial and community partnerships
- Taking a long-term intergenerational approach
Find out about Governance and Leadership.
See our Pānui for the latest news and updates for rūnanga members and whānau.